1st August 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in MNCs with 68% in B.Tech Bioinformatics?

Hello! I have had 3 arrears in my 2nd year of B.Tech Bioinformatics. My 10th CGPA is 9.0 (88%) & in 12th I scored 80.4%. In my B.Tech course I scored aggregate of 68%. I don't have any pending KT. Can I get into good MNCs? If yes, what is the procedure? Please reply!

2nd August 2016, 02:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in MNCs with 68% in B.Tech Bioinformatics?

Yes, you cane very much avail a job post in good and reputed MNCs after completion of your above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it.

You should just fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for the post and will thereafter have to clear the interview rounds. Once you do clear the interview rounds, you will be allotted the job post if you are felt fit for the job post.
2nd August 2016, 08:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a job in MNC with the educational qualification which you bear since you have cleared the backlogs. Being a student of bioinformatics, you can opt for a job in Bioinformatics discipline or IT domain. Since there are limited opportunities in Bioinformatics in India, so if you want a job in MNC, IT domain is a good option. Many service based IT companies recruit students from all branches of engineering. So you should attend such recruitment drives, crack all selection rounds to get an employment opportunity.
2nd August 2016, 05:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get job in good MNC but for that you must apply. There are many scope for B.Tech candidate to apply for jobs. You need to apply online then will be called for interview if shortlisted. I suggest you to register yourself on naukri.com. This site will help you in fetching lots of private jobs big & small companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?