1st August 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which courses after 12th with arts stream will help me to get job in IT companies like TCS?

Sir, my qualification is 12th pass. I got 72% in HSC with arts stream & 60% in 10th. Now I'm a college student of 1st year. Please advise me which courses will be help to me to get a job in TCS or any other IT companies, except BCA, MA or B.Tech. Can I do a basic computer diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job as a HR executive or AUTOCAD(In construction companies)? I have done my 12th with arts stream. What are the short training courses for the same?
  2. Which courses can I do after 12th Arts? Scope in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the courses available after 12th in arts stream?
  4. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  5. Best courses available to study for Arts student on 12th basis?
  6. Which are the best courses after passing 12th in Arts stream?
  7. Which type of courses I can do after 12th Arts? What is the scope of Arts stream?
  8. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  9. How to get a job in bank after completing 12th by Arts stream
  10. What type of courses can I do after 12th? Scope for Arts students?
  11. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  12. Is it true that Arts stream has more career option in comparison to Commerce stream in 12th?
  13. What are the options available after completion of 12th with arts stream? -- [New]
  14. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Arts student? List of colleges which provides Hostel facility?
  15. Can I get job in TCS or other good companies after having 87% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 65% in B.E?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  18. What are the available courses after passing 12th from arts stream?
1st August 2016, 11:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses after 12th with arts stream will help me to get job in IT companies like TCS?

Yes, you can definitely opt for any Diploma in Computer course, but without any graduation degree, you will not be eligible to apply for job in TCS as to be eligible to apply for job in TCS, one should have a minimum qualification of graduation from a recognized University.

Therefore, I suggest you to kindly opt for your graduation first and then think to apply for job in TCS and in any other MNCs.
2nd August 2016, 03:10 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses after 12th with arts stream will help me to get job in IT companies like TCS?

To get the job in TCS one must be graduate. With graduation in BA, you can apply for TCS jobs. You can apply in BPO or back office. But if you want IT filed job then must study B.Tech or diploma in IT or Engineering. TCS select those candidates who have done graduation in IT or engineering. I suggest you to stick with BA with any diploma course & apply in TCS or any other IT companies. TCS or any ITC companies do not consider those candidates having backlogs of more than a year gap after their study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?