1st August 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for a candidate with BA English and BPO experience?

I do have some backlogs in BA English degree. Unfortunately, I do not have time to complete my course since I am working in a BPO. I am having better communication skills. What kind of job opportunities are there for me at this point?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in private company after completion of studies?
  2. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  3. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  4. What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?
  5. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  6. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  7. Whether improving English is necessary to join training process of Infosys BPO?
  8. Can i join any Embassy after MA in French? Are there any vacancies in Embassies for MA (French) students?
  9. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for getting a good job after completion of higher secondary and learning in SY B.Com?
  11. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  12. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  13. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  14. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  15. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  16. Details about Placement recruitment of Hyderabad?
  17. Eligibility to get BPO job for a candidate who has secured 82% in 10th, 92% in 12th and 55% till BBM 4th semester?
  18. Is YCMOU valid for private sector job for a B.Com(GO2) candidate having 5 years of work experience in BPO industry?
2nd August 2016, 12:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for a candidate with BA English and BPO experience?

If you have not completed your graduation, then there are not much jobs available for you in market as the minimum educational qualification nowadays to opt for any good job post or for various government examination is graduation.

You should however complete your graduation first and then should opt for jobs in various sectors and I am sure you will avail good job post in any MNC.

If not, then I am sorry to say that BPO is the only good option for you as of now. You can also opt for various railway and army examination for lower grade employees in railway like lines man, station cleaner, etc. and in Army such as barber, cook, etc.
2nd August 2016, 02:40 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs available for a candidate with BA English and BPO experience?

You should consider your self lucky, even after having backlogs you are working. If you want to have some other job then better to clear your backlogs. With backlogs you can not move from one job to another. Even if you apply for the new job they ask your graduation & the moment you tell them about your backlogs will be rejected then & there only. So, better to clear your backlogs then apply or stick with the same job.
2nd August 2016, 05:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do have some backlogs in BA English degree. Unfortunately, I do not have time to complete my course since I am working in a BPO. I am having better communication skills. What kind of job opportunities are there for me at this point?

The BA English candidate can work in BPOs with the experience he has in the same sector. The English graduate can apply for various jobs in private sector organizations like Admin cum Business Coordinator, Tele caller, Project Assistant, Content Executive, Content Writer, Soft skill trainer, Language trainer in BPOs, Assistant Translator, Teachers, Communicative English Trainer, Tech Sales Support, Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, Junior Assistant, Site Merchandiser, Service Desk Agent etc. The job vacancy details are available in the job portals like Naukri and Freshers World
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?