2nd February 2016, 10:07 AM
Tanmai7

Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?

I got 48.50% in 10th(2000), 57.80% in 12th(2002), 55.44% in graduation(2005), 62.88% in MCA(2008), 74.03% in M.Tech(2015) and I have 3-4 years academics experience. Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?

2nd February 2016, 02:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?

Most of the top MNC companies have their own eligibility criteria of percentage in 10th, 12th and graduation and that is minimum 60% Whereas some companies like Wipro have percentage criteria from 50 to 60%.
According to me a fresher Candidate should join some small Limited companies to gain experience and then after gaining experience they should join these top MNC companies.
2nd February 2016, 08:58 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Job in MNC Company.

Nice to see your interest to work in the MNC company. There are many MNC company working in India. As you are a experience person so based on your past year experience you can change your job. So, don't worry apply for the job matching to your profile.

As you are a post graduate candidate so you can eligible for the higher level job. You can also get a job by internal refrence of the employer of that company. You can also apply for the job change on the official website of the company. So lot of option available for you. Try to get a good job in any good company for a brightness career ahead.

You can also prepare for the government job like Bank PO, SSC, Railway...etc. In the today age the government competition is very tough so you need to work hard to get the result.
3rd February 2016, 11:18 PM
billu.sasirekha

Hi,

As you have completed M.Tech you can get the job based on M.Tech.

Most of the top MNC companies have their own eligibility criteria of percentage in 10th, 12th and graduation and that is minimum 60%.

Whereas some companies like Wipro have percentage criteria from 50 to 60%.

Hope this information helps.

All The Best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?