2nd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How Can I get job in Oil and Gas companies or Oil rig companies being a B.E. (Mechanical) Candidate?

Dear Sir, I have finished my B.E in Mechanical Engineering and now I would like to work under Oil and Gas company. Please tell me the procedure to enroll with the Oil Rig companies for a B.E (Mechanical) Engineering candidate and let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Jobs in Government Oil Companies being a candidate pursuing Integrated MBA course?
  2. How to get job in RIG? Details about job in Oil company like NPCC Abhu dhabi after mechanical engineering?
  3. How to get oil rig job with 12th qualification?
  4. How to make a better career in Oil and Gas sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which all exams are needed to get a job in various oil and gas companies like ONGC, GSPC, BPCL, IOC, HPCl, Cairn? What is the criteria to apply for job in these companies?
  6. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  7. How can I join in Oil and Gas Industry job in Kuwait?
  8. Procedure to apply for job in Kuwait in Oil and Gas industry after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for girls?
  10. What is the scope of Petrochemical after PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  11. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  12. How to get a job in offshore or onshore companies in India? I have completed PG diploma in oil and gas engineering and management
  13. How to do Summer Internship from IOCL, ONGC or other Oil Companies?
  14. What are the jobs that I can get after completing Geology
  15. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college?
  16. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  17. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Female Supervisor and FCI?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in B.E through lateral entry for Nepalis citizen?
4th August 2016, 09:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Can I get job in Oil and Gas companies or Oil rig companies being a B.E. (Mechanical) Candidate?

In order to get admission in Oil Rig companies after completion of your B.E.(Mechanical), you will have to appear for recruitment examination conducted by ONGC. You will however have to be updated regarding the dates of the examination. After clearing the examination, you can very much avail job in the above mentioned sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?