5th March 2012, 09:59 PM
ravi99s

Can I apply for Jobs in Government Oil Companies being a candidate pursuing Integrated MBA course?

I am doing Integrated BBA+MBA(Oil & Gas) [duration is 4.5 year).
Can I apply in government oil companies for job.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  2. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?
  4. Which job is suitable for me after studying B.Tech chemical engineering with 61.1%?
  5. Which course is better after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  6. Any government jobs for MBA students?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  8. Can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Government jobs if pursuing 2 years PGDM course? -- [New]
  10. Scope of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Salaries offered through the course? Will there be any scholarships to pursue M.Tech?
  11. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  12. What are the job opportunities for integrated degree
  13. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing Integrated M.Sc(Chemistry) in a Government college?
  15. Which course should I choose after doing B.E from CSE?
  16. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  18. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
24th February 2013, 01:00 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Jobs in Government Oil Companies being a candidate pursuing Integrated MBA course?

hi
I’m sorry but you cannot apply for any of the job unless the degree you pursuing is completed or you are into the final year of it. The reason being that if you get the job, then what would happen to your degree, when you will complete it? Therefore, you can apply it only after its completion or into final year.
Gud luck
24th February 2013, 01:19 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Jobs in Government Oil Companies being a candidate pursuing Integrated MBA course?

hi
I’m sorry but you cannot apply for any of the job unless the degree you pursuing is completed or you are into the final year of it. The reason being that if you get the job, then what would happen to your degree, when you will complete it? Therefore, you can apply it only after its completion or into final year.
Gud luck
31st August 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

we are pursuing our integrated dual degree(b.tech m.tech) in a autonomous university where our degree is not a aicte approved one. are we eligible for government jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?