30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Is there any internships available during the current month?

Is there any internships available during the current month? How can we get the details of the internships which are happening in various companies? Can you please suggest me the different internships to apply for? Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

2nd September 2016, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internships available during the current month?

You can check various job portals for various internships available in your domain. You can also contact the companies directly for any opportunities.

If you have any contact in industry, then it will be good for you because companies prefer candidates who come by referral for internships.
3rd September 2016, 12:07 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any internships available during the current month?

You can do the internship. There are many sites who offer internships that match your profile and your comfort zone. You just have to register on that web sites and they will contact you when they find a job which suits your profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?