5th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs are available for girls after doing civil engineering?

I am in 2nd year student of civil engineering. I am worried about my future. Please tell me which type of jobs for girls are available in private and government sector please?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  2. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  3. Is there any chance for girls in civil engineering jobs?
  4. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?
  5. Which type of jobs are available in Autocad? Which type of job would be good for girls? NAme of Automobile parts Design company?
  6. What type of jobs are available in Civil Engineering sector?
  7. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  8. List of best job for girls while doing graduation in civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. After doing environmental engineering what jobs are preferred for girls
  10. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  11. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  12. What type of jobs will I get after doing Civil Engineering in AU? Can I write GATE by studying CEE?
  13. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  14. How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls
  15. Is Aeronautical Engineering a good career option for Girls? What type of jobs are available and which exam do I have to clear for admission?
  16. Career scope of Civil Engineering course for Girls?
  17. Which type of engineering is the best for Girls?
  18. Jobs after CDS in Army, Navy or Air Force for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
5th September 2016, 11:33 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which type of jobs are available for girls after doing civil engineering?

There are 2 types of jobs available for civil engineer in private sector. Field work and office work. Obviously office work is more suitable for female candidates. Jobs of Lecturer and professor also suitable for lady civil engineer. But for that you have to do m.tech.
In government sector you can try IES. After cracking its exam you will have many posts in various government area.
You can do GRE also. It is for doing ms in foreign country. And at last you can try gate. Through which you can do m.tech or get a direct job in PSU.
Thanks and regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?