24th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

List of best job for girls while doing graduation in civil engineering?

What are the military jobs for girls while doing graduation in civil engineering and what is the physical fitness required for the job? What are the exams to be attempted for the job? Can you please provide your valuable suggestion on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job for girls Civil engineer which does not involves field work?
  2. Career scope of Civil Engineering course for Girls?
  3. Beneficial course after Civil engineering for girls?
  4. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  6. Which branch is best to choose for girls between computer science and civil engineering to get a job soon?
  7. Is civil engineering suitable for girls? What is the salary?
  8. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  9. How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls
  10. List of good companies in Hyderabad providing internship for girls in Civil engineering?
  11. Is Civil engineering good option for girl if I am good in Drawing?
  12. How to get a job in UP AVP for assistant civil engineering
  13. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  14. What is the scope of getting a job in Navy after completion of civil engineering graduation?
  15. Which is a better choice for me among M.Tech, MBA and Job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Does this true that girls would not preferred by many companies?
  16. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  17. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  18. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
26th April 2017, 10:38 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: List of best job for girls while doing graduation in civil engineering?

Women can join Indian military using 2 ways.

1. SSB Entry
Need to crack SSB test and interview.

2. NCC Special Entry
Need to have at least NCC A or B or C certificate.

After your graduation you can enter into officer grade post.
Physical fitness including eye sight correction is mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?