16th August 2016, 11:51 AM
dryogi_23

Eligibility for IPS exam at the age of 27 years and after doing graduation from Dalian Medical University China?

hello, My name is Dr Yogendra, age 27. I have completed my graduation from Dalian Medical University (China) I was wondering that my being a graduate from a foreign university make me ineligible for the exam? Would be really grateful if you could answer my query

regards

15th September 2016, 05:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for IPS exam at the age of 27 years and after doing graduation from Dalian Medical University China?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by UPSC as Civil Services examination.

Candidate passed degree from recognised university and age between 21-32 years of age are eligible to appear for examination. Candidate must be citizen of India.

So, you can appear for examination in 2017. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?