5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to join PhD(Human Resource) in Sir Padampat Singhania University? Is work experience required?

I want to join Human Resource PhD course in Sir Padampat Singhania University. I would like to know what documents are required to join this PhD? I have also heard that some work experiences are required for getting admission. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to join Sir Padampat Singhania University for PhD(HR) course? Course structure of this PhD?
  2. Admission criteria to study PhD(HR) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  3. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to do MCA in Abroad without having work experience?
  5. Qualification and work experience required for Ph.D in marketing?
  6. Required Documents to join B.Sc in Agriculture?
  7. If my ranking is more than 100000 in AIEEE which college will I get?
  8. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it recognized and accepted to work in abroad having Singhania university B.Ed course?
  10. Whether Singhania University is a Government University or not? Is it AICTE approved?
  11. Procedure to join a good school in class 1? Documents required for it?
  12. Is Singhania University fake?
  13. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  14. Can I join Harvard for pursuing Medical? Documents and papers required?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MCA at Anna University?
  16. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  17. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  18. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
6th October 2016, 05:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to join PhD(Human Resource) in Sir Padampat Singhania University? Is work experience required?

To join Ph.D in Human Resource in Sir Padampat Singhania University, you must have to complete your Masters degree in the same field. After that you need to appear and qualify in the UGC-NET examination in order to take admission to study the Ph.D course in Human Resource.
At the time of admission you must have to carry all the Masters Degree related documents and the valid NET scorecard to complete the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?