23rd December 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to do MCA in Abroad without having work experience?

I am a student of BCA at Davangere University, India. I have few questions. Firstly, as it’s been mentioned is it really required to have work experience? As I am still pursuing my bachelor degree I haven't got a chance to work. What are the requirements to do MCA in abroad? Like any documents, marks sheet, financial support and if any extra musts. Finally, what examinations to be taken in the upcoming year 2016 before or after completion of my under-graduate degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  2. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  3. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  4. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  5. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  6. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  7. How to work abroad joining TCS?
  8. How much experience is required and in which department to do job as staff nurse in abroad?
  9. Which certificate course in abroad should i do being an MCA qualified person with experience?
  10. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  11. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  12. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?
  13. Requirements for teaching jobs in School or Universities in abroad?
  14. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
27th January 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to do MCA in Abroad without having work experience?

ARE THERE ANY JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR MCA FRESHERS IN ABROAD ,AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?