14th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Job description of CAD Technical Support in 3DPLM?

I would like to know about the job description of CAD Technical Support. Actually, I have got an E-Mail regarding the Off-Campus Drive of 3DPLM for CAD Technical Support. Can I know the job description?

16th October 2016, 02:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of CAD Technical Support in 3DPLM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the job description of CAD Technical Support. Actually, I have got an E-Mail regarding the Off-Campus Drive of 3DPLM for CAD Technical Support. Can I know the job description?

The job description of CAD Technical Support in 3DPLM is given below;

You have to assist customers to troubleshooting and resolve issues involving Dassault Systems suite of PLM Products
You should determine the source of customer problem and suggest them bypass methods if available in the product, installation and administration issues.
You have to reproduce customer issue in-house, this will require recreating the customer environment in-house
Submit and track issue with Development team
Validate Solutions provided by development team
16th October 2016, 03:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

3DPLM Software Solutions is a joint venture between Geometric Ltd, and is situated in Pune. The job description of a CAD Technical Support in 3DPLM are as follows:

> Candidate have to validate solutions which are provided by the development team members.

> Candidates have to track the different types of issues and submit it with the development team members.

> Candidates have to solve the problems of the customers involving Dassault Systems suite of PLM products.

> Candidates have to solve the customer issues in-house.

> Candidates should detect the problems of the customer and give suggestion/methods to solve them.
16th October 2016, 08:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job description or Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Recruitment:

You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below streams eligible.
* In Mechanical Engineering
* Automobile Engineering
* Production Engineering

You must have undergone PLM or CAD Certification in order to apply for 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Recruitment.

You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

Having experience in CAD domain/ PLM software or ENOVIA is an added advantage in order to be eligible.

You are required to assist the customers to troubleshoot and resolve the issues regarding PLM products and you are required to validate the solutions that are provided by the development team. You may be required to track the issues with the development team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?