14th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive?

I am Jaya and I am interested to attend the Off-Campus Drive of 3DPLM. Kindly tell me what documents required to apply in this Drive of CAD Technical Support? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive? Skills required to become CAD Technical Support?
  2. Job description of CAD Technical Support in 3DPLM?
  3. How many rounds are available in 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  4. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  5. Documents required to carry on 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited QA Engineer Interview?
  6. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many rounds are available in Hinduja Global Solutions Off-Campus Drive for Technical Support Executive post?
  8. Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Documents required to attend Hinduja Global Solutions Technical Support Executive Interview?
  10. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  11. Documents carried to attend Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive?
  13. Documents required to register in XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive?
  14. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  15. Should I attend Wipro BPS Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post being a CSE graduate?
  16. How can I register in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Technical Desk Support recruitment?
  17. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
16th October 2016, 12:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive?

There are no compulsory documents which you need to carry for the interview round since document verification will be a separate round after selection. However, you should carry the following documents.

- Statement of marks for 10th standard.
- Statement of marks for 12th standard.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying course.
- Two copies of resume.
- Certificates of training/internship/project completion whichever undertaken and completed.
- 3-4 passport size photographs.

All these documents should be carried in a file.
16th October 2016, 12:26 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive?

Documents required to attend 3DPLM CAD technical support off campus drive :

>> SSC Marks sheet

>> HSC Marks sheet

>> Graduation or post graduation certificates

>> Photo ID Proof

>> 2 photographs

>> Resume.
16th October 2016, 02:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Jaya and I am interested to attend the Off-Campus Drive of 3DPLM. Kindly tell me what documents required to apply in this Drive of CAD Technical Support? Please tell me asap.

The following documents are required to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive;

Resume
2 Passport size photographs
SSC Mark sheet
HSC Mark sheet
Graduation/Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees all years mark sheets
Photo ID proof (License/Passport/College ID etc.)
16th October 2016, 03:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To attend CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive in 3DPLM, you have to fulfill the required eligibility criteria and have to submit the necessary documents.

Documents required to attend CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive are:

> Mark sheet of 10th standard.

> Mark sheet of 12th standard.

> Mark sheets of graduation/post graduation or other qualifying degrees.

> Photo ID proof. (Voter ID/College ID/Passport etc).

> 2 photographs.

> A copy of detailed academic resume.
16th October 2016, 06:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Documents Required to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive:

In order to appear in 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off Campus drive, carrying the required documents are must. Make sure you have all the following documents ready before appearing in 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off Campus drive. Documents that are needed are,

>> 10th Class Marks sheet

>> 12th Class Marks List (Higher Secondary Marks sheet)

>> Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA) marks list whichever is applicable

>> Graduation Original Degree (OD) certificate

>> 2 to 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs

>> Latest updated resume

>> Photo Identity Proof like College ID/ Passport/ Licence ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?