2nd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria to Join Infosys or HCL for an experienced Technical Support Engineer

Hi Sir, I am a graduate from JP University, Bihar passed out in 2013. I did an year Computer Hardware Networking course in Ghaziabad and I have 2 years experience in Technical Support Engineering. I would like to get job in HCL or Infosys Companies. Please let me the eligibility criteria for me.

4th August 2016, 09:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria to Join Infosys or HCL for an experienced Technical Support Engineer

Basically the minimum eligibility criteria to join the above mentioned MNCs is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

However, if you wish to get employed in the above MNCs, you will have to appear for an aptitude test conducted by the company itself. Once you have cleared the aptitude round, you will be forwarded with the rest of the selection process.

As you also have work experience, it will help you a lot during your selection and also during your work(if you get selected).

Therefore, I would suggest you to prepare well for aptitude an rest of the interview rounds, like GD, HR round, PI, etc. and I am sure you will be recruited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?