9th January 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Interview process and GD topics for IBM?

Hi friend,

30th of this month i have an interview in IBM. I need to know the interview process including the list of topics on GD in IBM ???
kindly help meee

11th January 2014, 06:21 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: how to prepare for IBM interview drive

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR IBM INTERVIEW:

Usually it should be only interview for the selection process in IBM, GD (Group discussion) will be kept depending on which job post you are getting in. If the job description is more about support, global service etc. then there is a high possibility that GD round will be conducted since many candidates will be coming in for the same. If you are looking for core jobs other than support then there will be technical interview + personal interview. If not then GD + personal interview. So, how to prepare for the interview? Just try to follow the below mentioned tips,

-> Being Confident throughout the interview matters a lot. Never get nervous and if you do then don't show it out to the interviewer.

-> Clarity and smart answers (crisp) are what expected from the interviewee, so whatever you answer for the questions asked make sure you make them clear and short.

-> Technical interview will have more of technical questions and sometimes you will be asked to solve some problems as well. So, make sure you carry a file with some extra papers and be ready for solving the problems. If you are not sure on the answer just be open and let know the interviewer that you are not 100% sure on the problem but do try to take an attempt but not just saying "I don't know" once the problem is given.

-> Wear something professional. Make sure you are dressed neat with pressed clothes and tie should add up more value as well.

-> I have attached a e-book in this post which helps a lot to prepare for the interview process. Just go through it and prepare accordingly.

-> Also attached group discussion tips which should help you to prepare well and clear the rounds..!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 800 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 411 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 394 views)
11th January 2014, 10:59 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Interview process and GD topics for IBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend,

30th of this month i have an interview in IBM. I need to know the interview process including the list of topics on GD in IBM ???
kindly help meee
Generaly the interview process of companys like IBM is quite difficult but if you have full of confedence then nothing to worry. You just need to prepair for some basic field those are - be in formal dressup, enter into the venue with full of confidence, smartly introduce yourself with a smill, manage your body language, don't over react or irritate by their qustion. How much you feel comfotable interview will successfull. Regarding GD that will completely depends open the post you applyed for and that is the viewers dicision. Thanks and all the best dude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?