14th November 2016, 12:56 PM
bhavika.c

Will my non-creamy layer certificate be valid after 1 year of issue? When can I get it renewed and will the reference no. be same or not?

Respected Sir, I had got my non-creamy layer certificate issued last year but I want to know is it still valid? If not then when can I get it renewed and will the reference no. be same or not? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th January 2018, 12:21 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Will my non-creamy layer certificate be valid after 1 year of issue? When can I get it renewed and will the reference no. be same or not?

Yes, your OBC Non - creamy layer certificate is still valid . The validity period for the certificate is three years. After three years you need to renew the Non creamy layer certificate.

But you have need to submit the income certificate of your parents to show your income range is under Non creamy layer range ( Rs. 3,00,000/-)

To renew your Non creamy layer certificate you have to submit a renewal application with the form and your income latest income certificate and some formality documents to the your area Tahsile office ( Executive Magistrate Office). You will get the renewed certificate within 7 days.
7th January 2018, 12:43 AM
MNB1234

Default Re: Will my non-creamy layer certificate be valid after 1 year of issue? When can I get it renewed and will the reference no. be same or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavika.c View Post
Respected Sir, I had got my non-creamy layer certificate issued last year but I want to know is it still valid? If not then when can I get it renewed and will the reference no. be same or not? Please answer as soon as possible.
NON Creamy layer certificate of OBC is valid for just one year.

After one year you have to get a new certificate issued.

Income levels for issuance of OBC non creamy layer certificate is 8 lakhs per annum, that is your parents annual income should be less than 8 lakhs per annum.

Apply for the OBC non creamy layer certificate in April each year.
Apart from OBC application, you have to furnish the income certificate of your parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?