3rd August 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I still eligible to continue the Non-Creamy layer status if my father is retired from a Public Sector Bank?

Hello Sir, My father was retired from Public Sector Bank on 31st May as a Senior Branch Manager. I have a non-creamy layer status as per the state government GR. Shall I be eligible to continue with this status for posts under UPSC,SSC or any other central govt services?

4th August 2016, 11:56 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I still eligible to continue the Non-Creamy layer status if my father is retired from a Public Sector Bank?

Yes, you can continue with the status of non-creamy layer provided your father income & family income is less than 6 lakh you can apply for non-creamy layer , if it is more than 6 lakh you cannot apply. If you fall under non-creamy layer then at the time of interview must show them your certificate.
5th September 2017, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I still eligible to continue the Non-Creamy layer status if my father is retired from a Public Sector Bank?

SIR at the time of notification(APPSC) my fathers income was below 6 lakhs and present at the time of result i belongs to creme layer because of raise in salary which will be taken criteria for creme layer
18th July 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My father is retired as senior manager from bank of rajasthan in 2016 now my sister apply for upsc this year as obc non creamy layer quota.She is married now my father pension income is less than six lakh my question is that my sister comes in non creamy layer of obc or not.
18th August 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

My father retired from the bank of rajasthan now Icici Bank as senior branch manager In the year 2015.Now getting pension less than 5 lakh.My sister married in 2007 to a non creamy layer family she apply for various state and upsc exam and get shortlisted as obc non creamy layer.My question is that is she belongs to non creamy layer or not please help me
22nd September 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How to issue non creamy OBC certificate if my dad is retired and not a govt. employee . What would be the other document required to apply for it.
29th November 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

My father is retired principal.when he was working I belonged to creamy layer OBC .But as he retired and his income reduced below GR.Shall i get OBC non creamy certificate now?
31st March 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
My father is working in a central government Bank (pnb), he joined as a officer at 2004 and promoted to manager at 2011 and later promoted to senior manager at 2015 and continuing the same position till now and he was 46 years old now . Can I able to get NCL certificate and we have OBC caste certificate. If not is there any way to get NCL certificate??
18th July 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

My father's annual income was 10 lacs and he belonged to class 3 govt officer so as per official laws i have received the noncreamy certificate. Will they consider my income certificate at time of admission in mba cet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?