23rd January 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer with an annual income of 9 lakhs?

Do I come under OBC non creamy layer category? My annual income is 9 lakhs. Am I eligible for non creamy certificate. Am I eligible for apply JEE mains application?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer with an annual income of 9 lakhs? -- [New]
  2. If my annual income is 4.5 Lakhs then do I come under OBC non creamy layer category?
  3. Do I come under OBC non creamy layer, if my husband's salary is above 6 lakhs per annum?
  4. Is my daughter eligible to get OBC Non Creamy Layer if annual taxable income is Rs.815000?
  5. Can I apply for OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate if my annual income is 2.5 lakhs?
  6. Can I apply for JEE/NEET/CET as a Non Creamy Layer (OBC) category if my parents annual income is approx six Lakhs?
  7. Am I eligible for getting OBC Non-creamy layer certificate for Gujarat state with an annual income of 4.5 Lakhs? Do my child eligible to apply for Higher studies with OBC category?
  8. How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Can I get non creamy Layer if my annual income is greater is 4.5 Lakhs
  10. Am I eligible for Non Creamy Layer Certificate having an annual income of 6.1 Lakhs?
  11. What is the difference between OBC Backward caste non creamy layer and creamy layer?
  12. Whether I am OBC creamy layer or Non Creamy layer holder if parents annual income is less than 2 Lacs?
  13. Limit of creamy and non creamy layer applicable in Rajasthan?
  14. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required?
  15. Whose income certificate need to be submitted to get the non creamy layer certificate?
  16. Is my son eligible for OBC non-creamy layer, if my yearly salary is 9 lakhs?
  17. If my annual income is 8.5 Lakhs then my son can get 50% concession in tuition fee under Non Creamy Layer?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Non Creamy layer certificate if my Father's annual Income is 7.5 lac?
23rd January 2017, 10:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer with an annual income of 9 lakhs?

OBC stands for Other Backward Category. The annual income for deciding creamy and non creamy layer among is 6 lacs per annum. Candidates whose parent's income is less than 6 lacs per annum come under non creamy layer of OBC and eligible for reservation benefits.

As your income is more than 6 lacs, you will be under creamy layer of OBC. You are not eligible for non creamy layer. Last date to apply for JEE Main exam is already over.
24th January 2017, 11:43 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer with an annual income of 9 lakhs?

To fall under the category of Other Backward Class (non creamy) the income should be less than 6 Lakh per annum as per revised schedule. If the income crosses 6 Lakh per annum then you will be fall under Creamy layer.
Though your income is 9 Lakh per annum you will not fall under the Non Creamy layer and you will be considered as a Creamy layer member and you will not get any benefit of the reservation for your exams.
24th January 2017, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do I come under OBC non creamy layer category? My annual income is 9 lakhs. Am I eligible for non creamy certificate. Am I eligible for apply JEE mains application?

You are not eligible for OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate with an annual income of Rs 9 Lakhs. Those who are above Rs 6 Lakhs income per year are not eligible for the OBC non creamy layer certificate or benefits. The students belongs to OBC non creamy layer will get reservation benefits in government jobs and getting admission in educational institutions. The creamy layer ensures, the benefits government providing should go to the deserving people with low income.
24th January 2017, 11:48 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JEE Mains application. But according to my knowledge you are not eligible to apply for OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate. This is for those who have not much income that is below 5 Lakhs.
25th January 2017, 02:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible under OBC non creamy later with an annual income of 9 lakhs. Earlier it was used to be upto 6 lacks i.e., annual income must not exceed 6 lakhs in order to come under this OBC non creamy later category. But this year, Government has increased the limit up to 8 lakhs. So income should not exceed 8 lakhs in order to come under Non Creamy Layer of OBC category now. But as your annual income is 9 lakhs which is more than what actually required, you will be come under OBC Creamy layer category.
31st May 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

If I'm not coming under non creamy layer, but belongs to obc whether I will get seat reservation? I heard that I eligible for seat reservation, but no fees concession you wil get. Please clarify.
19th June 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I AM A RETIRED CLASS I OFFICER. I JOINED IN SERVICE AS CLASS III EMPLOYEE AND GOT PROMOTION AT THE AGE OF 60 YRS. PRESENTLY TOTAL INCOME FROM SALARY AND RETIREMENT BENEFIT IS APPROX 10 LACS. AM I COMING UNDER OBC NON CREAMY LAYER.
26th August 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir my income last 3 year is about 20 lakh , am i eligible for OBC Non creamy layer? Sir please reply me soon.
26th August 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer with an annual income of 21 lakh last three year,
26th August 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

My father is a JCO in Army. I have heard that income criteria is not applicable for non-creamy layer certificate for defence personnel upto the rank of Major. Please clarify.
26th August 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

My father is a JCO in Army. I have heard that income criteria is not applicable for non-creamy layer certificate for defence personnel upto the rank of Major. Please clarify.
30th August 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have caste certificate of OBC caste, but l don't have caste validity certificate. So take the admission from open category to degree college through cap round. As per my latest information Government raises the non creamy layer benefits limit from 6 lakhs to 8 lakhs. Am l eligible for OBC non creamy layer benefits, if my income is 7 lakhs ?
2nd September 2017, 11:08 AM
kunalroy89

The creamy layer income limit has been raised to 8lakhs per annum from previous 6 lakhs per annum. Although the proposal has been passed in August 2017, its implementation will take some time as govt itself has given 12 weeks i.e. 3 months for the committee to check other details. Group A and Group B posts in PSUs and their children will not be counted among non creamy layer.
4th October 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

For non creamy layer which income is count. Parents income with them salary Income is also countable income or not?
11th October 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

R'sir,I am in OBC category and working in PSU my salary income is more than 9 lakhs only , whether my child can get obc non-creamy layer certificate .As per my knowledge salary income/agriculture income is excluded into this case and only on the basis of other income i.e. property /household income is countable for making OBC non-creamy layer certificate.That is if my income is more than 8 laks from other sources other than salary ,than I could not get OBC non-creamy layer certificate. Whether I am correct or not,please clarify it, whether my child can get obc non-creamy layer certificate as per govt. new norms.Thanks
20th November 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir , my parent both are working , my father is working in private company and his salary is 5.8 lakh , 6.1 lakh and 6.4 lakh of last 3 years.
And mother is working in PSU as Assist ( LIC ) and her income is 6 lakh , 6.5 lakh and 7 lakh of last three years . Am I eligible for NON creamy layer
21st November 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a government servant. My husband is working in Private firm. My daughter's husband in Navy sailor. Whose income is taken to count for non creamy layer certificate for my daughter.
10th December 2017, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am central government employ joined as iv group and after 22 year of service with promotion my annual income is more 8 lac presently. My son is eligible for obc creamy layer for jee main 2018 or not?
17th December 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

My father is Major in Army, salary is more than 8 lac p.a. I belongs to obc cat. Am I eligible to get the benefit of reservation under non creamy layer in medical examination.
29th December 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am 28 years old and my father income is above 8 lack am I eligible for b c certificate in punjab
21st January 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

My father income is above 6 lakhs can I get job in DSC in bc-e because our caste is shaik in muslims and can I come under reservation
25th January 2018, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

I retired from Air Force in 2010 at the age below 40 yrs as a sergeant, again reemployed in psu bank at the age above 40 years. Now getting both defence pension and bank salary. Will the pension amount be counted under the head 'income from salary' along with the bank salary or the pension be treated as income from other sources for obc non creamy layer certificate for my daughter in West Bengal?
12th February 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I (51/M) have an OBC certificate 25 yrs back. Now I got OBC certificate for my daughter last year and submitted in school record. Now my daughter will apply NEET 2018 entrance. there criteria is creamy layer is considered as Gen category. My annual income 2017-2018 becomes >8 lack. If I apply as GEN and School doc shows OBC. In future will be there any problem or contradiction.
10th April 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

My father is a state veterinary doctor having more than 10 lakh annual income. But no other source to earn income more than 65000rs. Can i issue non-creamy layer cast certificate? l ask the question because l have read that government employees annual income and income from land is not considered as annual income in format. Is it true?
15th May 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, which cader employes son or daughter eljabul for OBC non Creamy layer with an annual income of 9 lakhs ?
6th June 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I eligible for OBC non creamy layer with an annual income of 8.25 lakh financial year 2017-18. i am govt employee as post of Personal Assistant( group b non gazetted) at present. I had joined in government service in 1998 as grade- C( group-C post) stenographer and promoted after 40 years of age.
9th July 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I belongs obc. But income more than 8 lac. In higher education what status i write in school education category obc mentioned
13th July 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

To determine creamy layer status of any candidate,income from the salaries and income from the agricultural income shall not be taken into account. It mean that if income from salaries of the parents of any candidate is more than Rs.8 lakhs p.a., income from the agricultural income of the parents of any candidate is more than Rs.8 lakhs p.a., but income from other sources (business) is less than Rs.8 lakhs p.a., the candidate shall not be treated to be falling in creamy layer.
1st August 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir My income is nine lakhs and I am working in Indian Air Force .Should my child get non creamy layer reserve quota for higher education?
3rd September 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Is son of a promoted non Gazette group B officer of central govt having annual income more than 9 lakhs eligible to get non creamy layer certificate ?
6th September 2018, 03:40 AM
ritesh0691

OBC stands for Other Backward Category.you are not eligible under OBC non creamy later with an annual income of 9 lakhs. Earlier it was used to be upto 6 lakhs. Now by the new rule upto 8 lakhs.
25th September 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have got my son"s obc (off line)certificate when he is 5 years old. Now my question is , is off line certificate to be converted to on line certificate at this moment ?
3rd October 2018, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

My husband income is 400000, my father income is750000. My question is which income i will choose for non creamy layer
27th October 2018, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

My son applied for jee main as obc ncl but now my annual income is more then 8 lakh .is he treated as generel candidate?
15th February 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, we parents both are pensioners getting of more than 8.5 lacs per annum. Whether my son/daughter are eligible for non cremey layer certificate? Pl clarify.
25th February 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Total annual income including my husband during current Financial year is more than Rd 8 lakhs. During last two years our income was less than 8 lakhs. I am teacher and my husband is JCO retired. Please advice whether my daughter is eligible for a non creamy layer certificate for applying NET exam by fastest intimation.
19th July 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Did general get noncreamy layer certificate or this is for obc only
19th August 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Me & my wife income is combined 15 lack p.a.i am joined class b category after 40 age & my wife promoted class c to b class before 40 age. I can apply the obc non creamy layer?
22nd March 2020, 11:38 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No ,you do not come under the non creamy layer in the OBC category
In OBC there are 2 category the creamy layer and the non creamy layer if your annual income is more than 6 lakhs you come under they come under the creamy layer
So you are not eligible for the non creamy layer certificate
22nd March 2020, 11:41 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Quote:
Total annual income including my husband during current Financial year is more than Rd 8 lakhs. During last two years our income was less than 8 lakhs. I am teacher and my husband is JCO retired. Please advice whether my daughter is eligible for a non creamy layer certificate for applying NET exam by fastest intimation.
No, you are not eligible to avail this certificate
In order to avail the non creamy layer certificate your annual income must be less than 6 lakhs
As your annual income is more than 6 lakhs you can not be eligible for the certificate
24th March 2020, 07:57 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Quote:
Me & my wife income is combined 15 lack p.a.i am joined class b category after 40 age & my wife promoted class c to b class before 40 age. I can apply the obc non creamy layer?
According to the rules you are only eligible to get the certificate if your annual income is less than 6 lakhs
But your annual income is more than 6 lakhs ,so you will not ve able to register yourself for the non creamy layer certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?