15th November 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

List of under graduate courses provided by IGNOU with fee details? Admission procedure for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream three years ago and now working in a company. My ambition is to study graduation courses provided by IGNOU. Please provide me list of under graduate course of IGNOU with fee details? Admission procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  2. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  3. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I apply for B.Ed after scoring 44.5% marks in Bsc Mathematics
  5. How to do M.Sc in Physics after B.E.?
  6. Can I be eligible for B.Ed correspondence after scoring 44.5% in B.A?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed correspondence -- [New]
  9. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  12. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  15. Admission procedure and course fee of M.A.(Labour & Development) in IGNOU?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. Which are the various courses at NPTI? Course fee, admission procedure?
  18. Where to get the information about PhD admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure followed?
17th November 2016, 09:48 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of under graduate courses provided by IGNOU with fee details? Admission procedure for it?

List of UG Courses for Science Stream in IGNOU:

* Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) - - Over all Fee 30000 - -

* Admission : Admission notification is generally released in May/June and the last date for submission of filled-in application forms will be September 30 for January session and March 31 for July session

For More contact details :
Mangala Prasad Mishra
BCA Programme Coordinator
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Ph. 011-29572903/29572902

* Bachelor Of Science - -Fee 10500 - -Admission same as above said.

* Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Hospitality & Hotel Administration (BHA)

* Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)

* Bachelor of Science - Nautical Science (starting 2004-05)

* Bachelor of Science - Nursing (B.Sc(N) - -Fee 11000 per annum

For all the groups admission part is same only you can choose which one needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?