19th November 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army Military Nursing Service after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join Indian Army Military Nursing Service so I want to know the procedure to join the Military Nursing Service. Do I have to write an entrance exam for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the Indian Army (Nursing) after completing class 12th with PCMB group? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Army's Military Nursing Service? Age, qualification for the same?
  3. How can I join the Military Nursing Service after completing GNM Nursing course?
  4. How to join in Indian Army Service in Nursing?
  5. Required age limit to apply for Indian Military Nursing Service after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?
  7. How to join in Military Nursing service after completing BSc Nursing with 79%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  9. How can I join the Military Nursing after completing B.Sc Nursing? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  11. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  12. How can join Military Nursing Service as Commissioned Officer?
  13. Is it possible to join as a Nursing Assistant in Army after BSc Nursing? How to apply in India Army?
  14. What qualification is needed to join Military Nursing job in India?
  15. Eligibility criteria to sit for Military Nursing Service entrance exam?
  16. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  17. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  18. From where can I get the application form of Military Nursing Service (MNS)?
20th November 2016, 09:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army Military Nursing Service after completing class 12th?

I am sorry to say that you cannot join Indian Army Military Nursing Service just after completing 12th standard. Here is the eligibility criteria for the same:

> You must hold an Indian citizenship.

> You must hold a B.Sc/M.SC/PB B.SC Nursing degree from a recognized college/university and should have some experience as a nurse.

> You must be physically/mentally fit.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for an entrance examination and the selection will be done on the basis of marks secured followed by personal interview and medical test.
10th July 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army Military Nursing Service after completing class 12th?

Hello sir/madam I am Karishma Tamang, gnm staff with 2 years experience. At present working under WB govt, age 27 belonging from ST category. Would like to know that may I be eligible to apply for military nursing services. I will be grateful for your further response in this question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?