21st February 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed to join Military Nursing job in India?

My daughter is studying in plus two now. She is very interested in joining military nursing after completing her education. I want to know that what qualification she needs to inherit in order to join the military nursing jobs in india? Please give an answer.

25th February 2016, 04:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to join Military Nursing job in India?

The candidates who are interested to join in Military Nursing Services (MNS) should follow these steps.

After the completion of class 12th MNS recruits the eligible and the qualified candidates for the admission of 4 years bachelor's degree (Nursing) or 2 years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.

After the successful completion of course, MNS directly recruits the candidates for the various jobs related to Nursing.

However, the candidates who have completed the bachelor's degree in Nursing are eligible to apply for the Nursing jobs in MNS. The candidates are selected through an entrance exam conducted by the Military Nursing Services.

As you are going to complete class 12th, i suggest you to write the examination conduct by the MNS which provides you a degree and a job in Military services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?