21st November 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Is D.Pharma enough to start a pharmaceutical shop? List some colleges in Odisha for distance mode D.Pharma?

Sir can I do D.Pharma course in order to start a pharmaceutical shop? Can you tell me colleges for doing D.Pharma in Odisha through distance education.

21st November 2016, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is D.Pharma enough to start a pharmaceutical shop? List some colleges in Odisha for distance mode D.Pharma?

You need to have registered pharmacist certificate and also the license for medical shop from respective authority to start you pharmaceutical shop. On the basis of D.Pharma and training certificate, you can get yourself registered as pharmacist at state pharmacy council.

Once you have the registration, then you can apply for shop in the given area. For that you need to apply on an application and submit it with required documents. After completing all the procedure you can start your shop. D.Pharma is not a distance mode course, you have to attend classes for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?