28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for diploma exam after completion of 11th commerce course?

Am I eligible to apply for diploma exam after completion of 11th commerce course? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me for the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

1st March 2017, 04:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for diploma exam after completion of 11th commerce course?

Yes, definitely you can apply for diploma examination after completing 10th standard so you can pursue diploma course even after completing your 11th standard and you have passed the 11th with commerce stream so there is no problem.
As per the basic eligibility criteria you are eligible to pursue diploma after 11th standard also.
1st March 2017, 05:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for diploma exam after completion of 11th commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for diploma exam after completion of 11th commerce course? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me for the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma course on the basis of 10th marks. The admission to the diploma courses is offered on the basis 10th/12th or ITI qualifications. For taking admission, you have to appear for the diploma entrance examination. The marks scored in the entrance will be considered at the time of admission to the diploma course. The course duration will be three years. Being a commerce stream, think twice before you take any decision.
1st March 2017, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Diploma entrance examination after completion of your 11th standard with Commerce stream. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Admissions in Diploma course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through state level polytechnic entrance examination.
2nd March 2017, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from a recognized board are eligible for diploma course. Your age should be below 21 years old.
2nd March 2017, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for diploma admission because the minimum requirement is class 10th passed from a recognized board which you already have. There is no need of class 11th qualification.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the polytechnic entrance exam. Seats are allotted based on the rank obtained in the entrance exam.
2nd March 2017, 11:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for the Diploma examination after the completion of class 11th Commerce, there is no problem in it. Since you have completed class 10th, you are eligible for Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible for the Diploma courses in the respective stream.
3rd March 2017, 12:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Diploma Entrance Examination even after completion of 11th Commerce course. But remember that you will get admission into Diploma course based on 10th Class qualification. You are required to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Examination in order to get admission into Diploma course after completion of 10th Class as the minimum educational qualification required is just 10th Class from a recognized board/ institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?