27th March 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get job in UP police after graduation?

Sir i have completed my graduation and now i am willing to join Uttar Pradesh police as an inspector. So i request you to please tell me about the eligibility criteria to get job in UP Police?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army and Police after graduating from B.Com financial markets? What is the eligibility to get a job in police department?
  2. Is it really necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation?
  3. How can I get a job in Indian Police?
  4. Eligibility for a Police Job?
  5. How could I get better post in the Kashmir police force? What should I do for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. What is the graduation eligibility criteria required for becoming IPS?
  7. Can I apply in TCS having 54.5% in 12th standard?
  8. Eligibility to get job in Canada after graduation? Do I need to write any entrance exam for it?
  9. Eligibility criteria of Indian Police Service exam? Is it mandatory to be in Police Service for minimum 5 years?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  11. List of best branches available in Police Department? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a job?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of S.I (Police) in AP? When it will be held?
  13. What graduation course should i do for getting Police job in Uttarakhand?
  14. Am I eligible to become a police after completion of B.Com from open school?
  15. How to become a Officer in Uttar Pradesh Police? What is the criteria for the post?
  16. Eligibility criteria for iGATE? How many backlogs are allowed for iGATE?
  17. Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 59% in 10th, 63% in 12th, 71% in BCA?
  18. How to join Indian Police? How can I become an ACP? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get job in UP police after graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Uttar Pradesh Police Inspector Recruitment:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UP Police Inspector recruitment being a graduate. The minimum qualification required for UP Police Inspector recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

As you have successfully completed Graduation, I am sure you are eligible to apply for UP Police Inspector Recruitment. The selection process of this recruitment includes,
* Physical Standard Test
* Physical Efficiency Test
* Written Test
and
* Medical Test
Kindly notice that there is NO Interview for the above mentioned posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?