2nd December 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk job if completed 12th with PCB group and B.Sc (IT) from Kuvempu University? Proper description about it and related books for the preparation?

Hello sir, I am Saajan from Jharkhand. I have completed 12th with PCB group and B.Sc (IT) from Kuvempu University. I want to apply for SBI Clerk job. Am I eligible for this job? Give me proper description about it and related books for the preparation?

2nd December 2016, 09:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk job if completed 12th with PCB group and B.Sc (IT) from Kuvempu University? Proper description about it and related books for the preparation?

No, you are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerical job post with 12th Class qualification. Yes, the basic educational qualification required to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in any discipline. As the minimum qualification required is Graduate Degree, you are not eligible to apply for this SBI Clerk recruitment with just 12th Qualification. In earlier years, the minimum educational qualification used to be just a 12th Class. But the minimum qualification required is changed and minimum qualification required has been changed from 12th Class to Graduation.
2nd December 2016, 09:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk job if completed 12th with PCB group and B.Sc (IT) from Kuvempu University? Proper description about it and related books for the preparation?

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get recruitment in jobs.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in written and interview stage of examination eligible for recruitment in SBI as Clerk.

The written examination paper contains questions of General Ability, Reasoning, Current Affairs, English and Mental Ability so you need to better practice for these paper through any books. There are different publication of books available in market such as Arihant, Upkar, Lucent etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?