2nd March 2016, 01:01 PM
Divya Ritesh Shetty

Can I apply for bank jobs having completed an incomplete graduation?

Hi, I completed 10th with 58% & 12th with 55% and also done my degree, it was incomplete, I have attended banking & accounting exam, passed with good percentage. ... Can i apply for bank job?

2nd March 2016, 05:29 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Can I apply for bank jobs having completed an incomplete graduation?

Yes,You can apply for bank job by qualify some exams.
**Eligibility Criteria for IBPS/SBI Bank PO's Exam :
>> You must have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university
>>Your age should between 21 to 30 years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates as per norms
>>You should be a citizen of India.

**Eligibility required for IBPS PO Exam:
>>You should have completed Graduation degree in any stream from recognized Institute/University.
>>Candidate appearing in the final year are also appear in this exam on provisional basis.
>>Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years((20 to 33 year for OBC & 20 to 35 years for SC/ST candidates).
>>You must be an Indian citizen.
2nd March 2016, 08:06 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for bank jobs having completed an incomplete graduation?

Without having graduation or the bachelor degree you are not eligible to appear or enter in to the Banking jobs as of now every private sector and government sectors banks are asking for the Degree as minimum qualifications and as you have done it incompletely you are not eligible for the Banking jobs.

First complete your degree and then appear for the Banking jobs,The public sectors banks will recruit the candidates through the IBPS examination which is the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which conducts the examinations for various public sector banks and it required minimum degree to appear for Clerk posts also.

All private sector banks conducts the examinations individually by each banks and you should possess at least Graduation or bachelor degree minimum to enter in to the Banking sector in private sector banks also.
2nd March 2016, 09:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank jobs having completed an incomplete graduation?

As you have not completed your graduation hence you are not eligible for degree level bank exams like provisionary officer, degree level clerical, etc.
On the basis of your 12th you can apply for Bank clerks. You need to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by various banks.
2nd March 2016, 10:43 PM
Indian knowledge

Smile Re: Can I apply for bank jobs having completed an incomplete graduation?

Yes you can apply for bank jobs either you do not do your graduation .There are many exams ssc banking exam , IBPS exams conducting for banking .
You have many options for your future in banking line.
If you clear graduation there are some more exams also conducted by upsc for higher level job in banking line.
2nd March 2016, 11:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Ritesh Shetty View Post
Hi, I completed 10th with 58% & 12th with 55% and also done my degree, it was incomplete, I have attended banking & accounting exam, passed with good percentage. ... Can i apply for bank job?
You haven't completed graduation degree so you are not eligible for Bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
3rd March 2016, 12:23 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Yes you can apply for the exam, but at the time of joining you have to be shown your graduation completion certificate for joining. And if you are unable to do this than your joining will be cancelled. So only than apply for the exams if you are confident that you will clear your all backlogs before joining period. Otherwise your hard work will be worth.
16th February 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 th and 12 has been incomplete
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?