3rd August 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Do I still belong to OBC NCL if the the status of Paramilitary Forces is removed?

Hello Sir, As per OBC Clause (1993) for the son of the Person who is in Paramilitary Forces and it a below rank of colonel then he will be considered as a OBC Non Creamy Layer. But in 2011 BSF is removed from the status of Paramilitary forces. Do I still belong to Non Creamy Layer?

2nd December 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I still belong to OBC NCL if the the status of Paramilitary Forces is removed?

Non creamy later status depends on the salary of the family. If your family salary is below 6 lacs per annum, then you can get the benefit of OBC non creamy layer category.

Therefore, you family income is less that above mentioned mark, then surely you can get the benefit of reservation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?