8th July 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for private sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?

I would like to know is their any possibility to get job after passing class 12 ? And if I had 59% in class 12 with banking courses do I get the job? And if yes what are the courses do I have to do to get the job?sir i want download SBI CLERK last4 years previous paper& answer please send me on my id.and last 4 month current affairs and marketing.and computer question which may be come in SBI clerk exam.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  3. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for public sector bank after working for sometime in private sector bank?
  5. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  6. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  7. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  8. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for private sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  11. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  12. What kind of Bank Jobs I can get after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the posts we can apply in bank exam after completion of 12th with 60% marks?
  14. How to apply for private sector jobs?
  15. What are the best career options after graduation?
  16. What are the benefits of studying B.A.(Computer Application)? Possibility of studying MCA through this course?
  17. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce?
9th July 2016, 06:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for private sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?

Being a higher secondary school degree holder i.e; Class 12th passed you are not eligible for appearing in the bank examination for any posts as for the same minimum educational requirement is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

--> Apart from educational requirement, the qualifications which you must have for appearing in the SBI bank clerk entrance examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years if you belong to general category as there is provision of upper age limit relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years for OBC, SC/ST and PH category candidates respectively.

* You must have good communication skills along with knowledge to work on computer as banking works are more or less computer based only.

As you are looking for previous year papers of the same examination, then you can download it from link www.sbiexam.com.

Also you have asked about the materials for current affairs then the best option for you is the link www.gktoday.in where the events taking place are given in date wise order. You can also look for weekly or monthly magazines like success today, pratiyogita darpan, India Today, Yojana, krukshetra, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?