16th September 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Is stenography course is good for getting a government job?

I am 34 years old widow woman.can I do stenography course? This course is useful in government job.yes or no .how many salary give for this? Is this job is good for me? Is stenography course is good for getting a government job? Can I do it?

18th September 2016, 12:03 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is stenography course is good for getting a government job?

This course is good to get the job as a stenographer. To get the job you must face Staff Selection Commission exam.It conduct exams for the same.
You can buy employment news every week in this paper will get all the update related to government jobs.
But there might be problem with your age as maximum age to apply is 30 years and for some 28 years in case of general category. There are age relaxation applicable for SC/ST and OBC.
So before apply check your eligibility.
6th February 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I don't know about stenography so please let me know that how type I get job after to complete stenography course?
7th February 2017, 10:07 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Is stenography course is good for getting a government job?

Dear candidate, It is known that the process of writing in shorthand is called stenography. Staff selection commission conducts stenography exam every year. This exam comprises of written test and stenography test. Age limitation is 28 years for general category and 5 years age relaxation for sc/st.

Thank you.
24th September 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Is stenography and shorthand are better option than engineering?? Or any other degree for govt. Job???
18th March 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

In which subject shorthand is more usefull ( Hindi or English) for the goverment sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?