26th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Will I be having a greater career scope of doing Architecture after completion of SSC?

doing architecture after ssc does have a greater scope comparitively?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. Is Biotechnology a better career than Architecture Engineering?
  3. Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?
  4. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  5. What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture? -- [New]
  6. Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?
  7. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  8. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  9. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  10. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  11. What will be the career scope for me after completion of B.Sc Nursing Honors from AIIMS?
  12. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of D-Pharmacy course?
  13. Career scope for MA course after completion of B.Com and B.Ed courses?
  14. How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?
  15. What is the scope or career in Chemistry after completion of BSc?
  16. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  17. Which course is better between B.Tech and B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
25th October 2012, 11:48 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be having a greater career scope of doing Architecture after completion of SSC?

Hi,
If you want to do, then you can pursue any course you want, but tell me if you wanted to go for Architecture only then why did you go for SSC(School Service Commission examination). SSC is meant strictly for school teaching and that too government or government aided. From your query it is not well understood that whether you scored in SSC or not. If you cleared SSC then do utilize it and join any good school that you get. This way you will have a permanent job. People are looking for permanent jobs today. So do not waste such an opportunity. Join a job and later on you can do architecture course as a diploma to enhance your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?