2nd December 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a Clerk job in BSNL after 12th and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)? List of vacancies for this year?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th exam and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA). Can I get Clerk job in BSNL? List of vacancies for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs after (DCA) Diploma in Computer Application?
  2. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  3. Is Diploma in Computer Operations enough for IBPS PO & Clerk exams?
  4. Which course should I do after passing 12th and diploma in Computer Application?
  5. Whether Diploma in Computer Application is equivalent to Graduation?
  6. Vacancies in BSNL for Computer Engineer and MBA in Information System candidate of this year? Which type of post I can get in BSNL?
  7. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
  8. Can I get admission in B.E 2nd year after having diploma in DCA after 12th?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  10. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  11. Is Diploma in Computer Application compulsory to apply for IBPS exam? What are the topics included in DCA course?
  12. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  13. Can I do part time Diploma in Computer Application like PGDCA?
  14. What should my daughter do after diploma in computer application? -- [New]
  15. Is DCA necessary for the bank PO jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Clerk job vacancies in State and Central Government for a 12th passed student?
  17. Vacancies in BSNL, Examination date and procedure of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
7th December 2016, 02:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Clerk job in BSNL after 12th and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)? List of vacancies for this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th exam and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA). Can I get Clerk job in BSNL? List of vacancies for this year?

Sorry, there are no vacancies for the post of Clerk in BSNL right now; there are no notifications available for the post of Clerk in BSNL for the past four years. The notifications are for the posts like Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Engineer, PGM, GM, Junior Accounts Officer, Junior Telecom Officer, Management Trainee, JAO, Executive Director (IT), Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Middle Manager, DGMs etc. For the above mentioned posts candidates with 12th and Diploma in Computer Applications are not eligible to apply. You can find the list of vacancies and the notifications in the BSNL website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?