28th August 2014, 06:17 PM
xingh

Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?

Iam residing in Delhi and have been preparing for the govt. jobs from jan 2013 onward.I have a Delhi state govt. issued obc certificate dated dec,2012(Though my caste is in central obc list).I have been applying for all the jobs(ssc, Ibps) on the basis of that state govt. issued certificate.I recently come to know that I need to obtain a Central govt. issued certificate for applying for a govt. job and was totally unaware before about the difference between state and central govt. issued certificate.I have applied for the central govt. certificate this week and same will be issued within 40-50 days.Pls. guide me if i can show my new certificate at the time of recruitment process as they ask for a certificate valid at the time of registration process or else what should I do to get my caste certificate accepted at the time of document verification.Pls. reply ASAP I have a very limited time.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  2. OBC ceritificate issue date problem related to IIT exam
  3. How should I produce my OBC certificate?
  4. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  5. Where to download SBI Clerk last 4 years question papers with answers?
  6. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  7. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  8. OBC certificate can give relaxation for any central government exam?
  9. Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?
  10. OBC Muslim certificate issued by Mysore Tahashildar not honoured at Suratkal Engineering college at the time of admission in B Tech
  11. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  12. Is self attested copy of OBC certificate issued by Thahsildar sufficient to get reservation in OBC quota?
  13. Is IIPM certificate accepted by Indian Government?
  14. Is there OBC certificate valuable for any government exam?
  15. Should the OBC certificate be signed by the DM? for IIT JEE application form -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams?
  17. Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community
  18. Is it necessary to produce a renewed OBC certificate during AIEEE counseling? Will CCB treat me as General student if I fail to produce renewed certificate?
15th June 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?

I am a parmanent resident of my locality for last 4 year..prior to that we r in a rented house..I have my votar card, pan card, bank book..but we dont have any documents prior to 1950..my father d.o.b was in 1952..so, how will I arrange my cast certificate. ? My cername is roy, belongs to namosudra..none of my blood relation has cast certificate..if any suggesstion, plzshare me with my no 9874408080.
1st May 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?

In Tamilnadu the army graduation certificate issued to more than 15 years experienced Ex servicemen is not acceptable. Why is this difference.is Tamilnadu not under Union of india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?