13th December 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago?

Respected Sir, I want to know that I have completed my graduation in 7 years ago with Accountancy Honors and after that I completed M.Com 3 years ago. At present my is 30 years so I want to know can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

15th March 2017, 09:19 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago?

Company Secretary course has three stages:

1. Foundation Programme.

2. Executive Programme.

3. Professional Programme.

There is no upper age limit for pursuing this course. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree is eligible to get enrolled in Executive Programme. You can directly apply to executive course.

Executive course can be done by candidates of all streams of bachelor's degree except fine arts. Admission to this course is open throughout year. To apply for both modules of Executive course, 28th February is the last day to apply. For any more details about this course, Click Here .
13th January 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago?

Please sir give me 9th class admission paper of 2017-2018 please send on my gmail account /[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?