18th October 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Job scope after completing Company Secretary course at the age of thirty eight

Hello Sir, I'm 34 year old and pursuing CS course (Company Secretary). When I will complete my course I will be around 38 year old so I really want to know will I get any job at that point of age?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Company Secretary in Kuwait? How can I get job in Kuwait?
  2. Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?
  3. Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course?
  4. What is the scope of CS in Canada after doing company secretary from ICSI?
  5. How to join in company secretary after completing B.Com?
  6. Is it good to do company secretary course for getting a job?
  7. Scope of Company Secretary course? Full information about this course?
  8. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  9. Is company secretary a good course? Is there scope in it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will B.Com honours course completion add in weightage along with company secretary course to get the job?
  11. Salary of a person who has completed CS with MBL?
  12. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  13. What kind of jobs can I get after completing the company secretary course? How much is the salary package?
  14. Company Secretary Course at the age of 35 for housewives (non-working women) through Distance Learning
  15. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
  16. Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?
  17. How is the scope of Company Secretary course after BCA?
  18. What is the scope of company secretary course? What fields can I get? What will be the salary package?
30th November 2016, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job scope after completing Company Secretary course at the age of thirty eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I'm 34 year old and pursuing CS course (Company Secretary). When I will complete my course I will be around 38 year old so I really want to know will I get any job at that point of age?

It will enable your prospects in the existing job if it is in the field of finance/accounts or corporate secretaryship. So looking for a new job at this age may not be a very good option. You can continue present job and pursue the course in correspondence mode. The Company Secretary course is a good course to pursue, but you have to put much effort to complete the course. You may get a job in limited companies as a Company Secretary post after completion of the CS course.
30th November 2016, 04:51 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job scope after completing Company Secretary course at the age of thirty eight

For job there is no any age barrier.
You can get job in any of the field at any age. Yes, there is some age limitation in order to fill up the application form for the job. Don't worry this is a sarcasm only and nothing all.

You can do one thing, you must be having some prior job experience so, based on that experience you can make your future job stairs.

So, just do one thing, upload your latest and updated resume over the job portal with correct information.
You will start getting job requirements soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?