29th August 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do company secretary course after passing commerce? I am 38 years old

I am a commerce graduate. I am 38 years old now. I like to do Company Secretary course, please do guide me.

sangeetha

13th January 2013, 05:32 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: How to do company secretary course after passing commerce? I am 38 years old

If you are a commerce graduate you can easily do company secretary course.for doing this course you don't have to attend college regularly or go to college it is done by going for coaching of CS everyday and they will prepare you for exam,exams are conducted in every 6 months and you have to clear them.
28th January 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do company secretary course after passing commerce? I am 38 years old

Iam completed bsc.im a house wife which course is suitable for me .ca,cs,icwa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?