12th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the private job opportunities for candidate who worked in government sector with 29 years experience?

Hi,

My name is Mohan. I am a Government employee with 29 years experience. Now my age is 50 years. I am going to take Company Secretary course Professional exam next year. What are the job opportunities available for me on Company Secretary course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  3. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  4. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  5. Government Job opportunities for a 33 years old MBA (Finance) candidate -- [New]
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?
  7. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  9. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  10. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  12. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  13. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  14. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  17. How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?
  18. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
13th July 2016, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the private job opportunities for candidate who worked in government sector with 29 years experience?

You can get jobs based on your area of expertise. During 29 years of service you should have mastered in your field. This can surely help you to get a handsome salary in private sector but you need to appear for interview for that.

Just create a resume with all the details about your work experience and upload it on job portals. Select your job preferences and apply for jobs which suits you. You will get interview calls if your resume is found suitable.
14th July 2016, 11:23 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the private job opportunities for candidate who worked in government sector with 29 years experience?

As you have a experience of 29 years which is more than enough to fetch you job in private sector. Private sector companies are happily ready to take someone with good experience there is no age bar. Once you complete Company Secretary course then apply in MNC's only like TATA Group, Reliance Industries, Baja Group, Aditya Birla group, Apple, LG etc. They provide lot of opportunity to grow if you have skills to show. But before applying you have to resign from your current employer with valid reason & take NOC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?