26th May 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get better job if completed B.Sc(Computer Science) about 11 years ago and having 4 years of worked experience?

Hello,
I have finish my B.Sc in Computer Science 11 years ago from Allahabad University and worked in a Private company as a System Admin for 4 years. I would like to move to another better position. So, can somebody tell me, is my B.Sc Degree will help me for my upcoming career?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  3. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  4. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  5. How to do M.Tech after Msc computer science?
  6. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  7. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in IGNOU for a candidate who has 4 years of worked experience after 12th?
  9. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  10. Job in Government sector who has completed PGD in Accounts Operation & Management 10 years ago?
  11. Can I open my own Medical store having 12 years experience? Can I study B.Pharma now?
  12. Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  14. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?
  15. Contact details of colleges offering B.Ed in and around Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?
  17. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  18. Eligibility to apply in IBPS IT Officer Scale-II recruitment for a 31 years old female who has completed MCA 8 years ago?
19th June 2015, 10:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get better job if completed B.Sc(Computer Science) about 11 years ago and having 4 years of worked experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have finish my B.Sc in Computer Science 11 years ago from Allahabad University and worked in a Private company as a System Admin for 4 years. I would like to move to another better position. So, can somebody tell me, is my B.Sc Degree will help me for my upcoming career?
Being a four years experienced candidate, you can try to move at a better position in the same company or any other reputed Companies as well. There is no doubt both your educational qualification and experience will help you to achieve your career object. Since, you have completed your B. Sc in Computer Science 11 years age, so I suggest you to upgrade your qualification in the field of System Admin field by studies extra short-term courses so that you can get better posting job.
16th March 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get better job if completed B.Sc(Computer Science) about 11 years ago and having 4 years of worked experience?

I have finish my B.Sc in Computer Science 11 years ago from Mumbai University and worked in a Private company as a " Technical Support Executive ( Implementation )" for 3 years & I after that from last five years I am not working due to my some personal reasons. I would like to do career. What I can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?