9th July 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for company secretary course if I am 40 years old? My qualification is M.Com

am i eligible to study company secretary course with the age of 40 years with the qualification of M.Com., and LLB.,

30th September 2016, 07:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for company secretary course if I am 40 years old? My qualification is M.Com

There are three different stages of Company Secretary course:

1. Foundation Programme.

2. Executive Programme.

3. Professional Programme.

Candidates who have done their bachelor's degree are only required to go through two stages of this course which is executive and professional programme. For executive programme, 28th February is last date to apply to appear for both modules of examination in same year. You can apply for executive course at official website of ICSI.

There is no upper age limit for this course. You can apply for Company Secretary course at age of 40 years.

For any more details about this course and its details, Click Here .
27th December 2017, 08:35 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am i eligible for company secretary course if I am 40 years old? My qualification is M.Com

# Yes, you are eligible to join in company secretary course with your M.COM qualification even though you are 40 years old as there is no maximum age limit for this course.
# Company secretary(CS) course is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) and the entrance exam for this course is conducted two times every year in June and December months.
# There are three stages in this course. And they are
-> Foundation course
-> Executive course
-> Professional course.
# To join in foundation course, candidate must be 12 th standard or equivalent examination pass from recognised college. And this course is of 8 months duration and fee for this course is Rs.3600/-.
# Eligibility for Executive course :
-> Candidates who have passed foundation course and less than 17 years old
-> Graduates or post graduates(other than finearts)
-> The candidates who have passed final exam of ICWAI
* And executive course duration is 9 months and course fee is Rs.7000/-.
# And a candidate can join in professional course after passing executive course. It is of 10 months duration and course fee is Rs.12000/-.
# For further information please check www.icsi.edu.
12th August 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I m m.sc in maths ,B.ed, but presently not working.i m a home maker .is cs is good career option for me. I have two children. And my age is 36 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?