16th December 2016, 07:38 PM
Gursahab singh

What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD (Part Time) from KUK University? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue PhD (Part time) from KUK University so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD (Part Time) from KUK University? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  2. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  3. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  5. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD?
  7. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  10. How can I apply for pursuing part time Diploma course from Andhra Pradesh? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  11. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?
  14. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  15. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  16. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  17. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for part time M.E. having completed my M.Sc in IT?
  18. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?