28th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fee structure for part time M.E. having completed my M.Sc in IT?

i have completed M.sc(IT). and awaitng for results. i need the details about part time M.E. eligibility fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  2. Can I do MCA course after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  6. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  7. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  8. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  11. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  14. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  15. Which universities are offering M.Phil Biotechnology?
  16. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  17. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
28th June 2011, 06:21 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure for part time M.E. having completed my M.Sc in IT?

HI DEAR
you do not do part time please
you do regular now
because part time course has less value than regular course..

fee:--

50000 to 80000 course fee year
28th June 2011, 11:04 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure for part time M.E. having completed my M.Sc in IT?

• Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering
Address: NMIMS University, V.L.Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai-400056
Phone: 022-26114512

• Navinchandra Mehta Institute of Technology & Development
Address: Kirti College Campus, Kashinath Dhuru Road, Near VSNL Building, Dadar (W), Mumbai ,

• NCRD’s Sterling Institute of Technology & Management
Address: Opposite Sea-Woods Railway Station, Sector-19, Nerul (East), Navi Mumbai-400706
Phone: 022-32988900

• Rajasthani Sammelan’s Management Institute
Address: S.V. Road, Malad (West), Mumbai– 400064
Phone: 022-32411678

• Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
Address: Juhu-Versova Link Road, Versova, Andheri (W), Mumbai– 400053
Phone: 022-26707025

• SIES College of Management Studies
Address:Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram, Plot 1-E, Sector V, Nerul, Navi Mumbai– 400706
Phone: 022-27708376

• Thakur Institute of Management Studies,Career Development & Research
Address: Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali(E), Mumbai , Maharashtra – 400101
Phone: 022-28840491

• The little Flower College of Engineering
Address:2 / A., little Flower School Marg, Gundowli, Andheri-Kurla Road, Mumbai-400069
Phone: 022-26830627

• V.E.S. Institute of Technology
Address: Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai– 400071
Phone: 022-25227638

• Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Address: Wadala Station, King Circle Station, Matunga Station, Mumbai
Phone: 022-24198101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?