13th December 2016, 11:21 AM
tejaswinipatil.engg

How can I get a job of Lecturer in Government Engineering Colleges? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I want to work as a Lecturer in ant Government Engineering College so I want to know how can I get a job of Lecturer in Government Engineering Colleges? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  2. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
  3. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  4. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  5. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  6. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  7. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  8. How to get lecturer job in any Government college?
  9. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  10. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  12. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  13. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  18. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
16th December 2016, 10:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job of Lecturer in Government Engineering Colleges? Which exam do I have to write?

In order to get a lecturer job in government engineering colleges you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria at first:

> You must hold a master's degree in engineering and should have scored minimum 55% from a recognized university.

> If you want to apply for Lectureship then there is no age limit for that.

> If you want to apply for Junior Research Fellowship then your age should not exceed 28 years. For reserved category candidates there is an age relaxation of 5 years.

With the above educational eligibility you have to appear for NET (National Eligibility Test) which is conducted by UGC twice every year. So, after qualifying the examination with good marks you can apply for the above mentioned position in any government engineering college.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?