25th January 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a Career in LLB so I need the details such as what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course? Which College is the best for pursuing LLB course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  2. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure of the course in Maharashtra?
  5. How and when should I apply for LLB entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for application?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  7. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  8. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of LLB course?
  10. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  11. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course?
  12. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  13. Can I do LLB course if I am 28 years old with HSSC passed?
  14. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  15. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  16. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  18. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
27th January 2017, 09:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and as the name suggests same is a bachelor degree course after pursuing which move towards becoming a lawyer.

Basically, on the basis of duration of course and educational requirement for the same LLB courses are of two types which are as discussed below :-

I) LLB course of five years :- For this course you need to be a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board.

II) LLB course of three years :- For this course you need to be a graduation degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university.

As far as you are concerned about the admission LLB degree course then most of the law universities offers admission in LLB course of five years through entrance examinations like CLAT, BHU UET, DU LLB, etc. . Also the application form for these examinations are made available during the month of February and March on their official link which are www.clat.ac.in, www.bhuonline.in, www.du.ac.in respectively. Further application for CLAT is currently available.

As far as you are concerned about the best college then you should must pursue the same degree from National Law University ( NLU ) by qualifying CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?