21st December 2016, 04:23 PM
k.prasanna lakshmi

What to do to get job in IDBI after graduation? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification for various post?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation and want to get job in IDBI. Please tell me what should I do for it? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification for various post?

22nd December 2016, 03:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get job in IDBI after graduation? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification for various post?

Eligibility criteria for IDBI:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed bechelor degree with minimum 60% marks for general and OBC category and SC / ST 55% Marks from a recognised University and Institute.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.

Selection Process:-

Selection will be made through online mode recruitment examination score card.
22nd December 2016, 08:24 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do to get job in IDBI after graduation? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification for various post?

For getting a job at IDBI you have to give a written test. According to your performance you will be selected for the interview. For notification and other details you can go to the official website of IDBI :

http://www.idbi.com

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?