7th February 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?

Hello,

Thisis Neha Dubey, and I have done B.E. in Food Processing Technology and have completed in July'10.

I wish to be a Food Inspector but do not have any details regarding entrance exams or direct recruitment, etc

If you have any idea please do help me

Thank you

14th February 2011, 11:32 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?

This exam is conducted by Public Service Commissions at state level.
Please tell us your state so that we can guide you further.
15th February 2011, 08:23 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?

Exams for Food Inspector are conducted separately by the Public Service Examination(PSC) conducted by your respective state.It is a Grade 2 examination conducted by the PSC.Hence go through the website of your respective state's PSC Board where the notifications will be released.

Graduates can apply for this examination.Since your a graduate hence you can definitely apply for it.The age limit and Age relaxation may vary from various state boards.

Here am attaching you a file regarding the notification details of the Punjab Board hence please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: doc recruitment of inspectors grade 2.doc(5.00 MB, 266 views)
21st February 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What is a date or time at food inspector exam in 2011 ?
21st February 2011, 01:42 AM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Thisis Neha Dubey, and I have done B.E. in Food Processing Technology and have completed in July'10.

I wish to be a Food Inspector but do not have any details regarding entrance exams or direct recruitment, etc

If you have any idea please do help me

Thank you
You should have to sit in UPSE exam from their selected people have got their jobs as per their markes in the exam(pre+main).and some industris also recrut student directly .But that compny are privet compny .but by UPSE exam you should get government job .
26th February 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I am parveen dabas. Prsuing final yr.b.sc degree in H&HA (hotel management). When will be the food inspector jobs in haryana.Please help me.....
3rd April 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

how do i get a job as a food inspector? i am a BE in Food Processing Tech from GTU.
13th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i am tak raj, i have completed B.Tech food technology please show me M.tech collages in india
3rd May 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology in haryana
18th June 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

i am studying B.Tech FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,3rd yr. in A.P. state and i will enter into my final yr. in august.Can i apply for food inspector post in this yr. or i have to complete my graduation? can i try for a job in Food Cooperation of India?
12th October 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

This is vinay frm hyd, and I am persuing BSc(food tech&mgmt) final year.
I wish to be a Food Inspector in my district but do not have any details regarding entrance exams or direct recruitment and am i elgible?
If you have any idea please send to my id :[email protected] do help me.
Thank you
15th October 2011, 10:05 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Exams for Food Inspector are conducted separately by the Public Service Examination(PSC) conducted by your respective state.It is a Grade 2 examination conducted by the PSC.Hence go through the website of your respective state's PSC Board where the notifications will be released.

Graduates can apply for this examination.Since your a graduate hence you can definitely apply for it.The age limit and Age relaxation may vary from various state boards.
15th April 2012, 09:35 PM
neat_raw

19th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i'm harsha vardhan , i have done b.sc food technology and management this year sir , i want to become food inspector so can you please provide me the procedure i know the procedure
13th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi anyone pls help me.i completed B.sc H&HA in Ihm chennai in that i had studied various subject like physics,chemistry,computer,maths,biology,food safety,food technology,nutrition,food science etc as a subject i studied all of these. Did I eligible for food inspector post pls let me know the correct answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?