11th January 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science (Mathematics) stream and want to study Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. Please tell me what is the admission procedure to get admission? Can I get direct admission in this university if become JEE Main topper?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  2. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  4. Steps to secure Bachelor's in Engineering admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  5. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  6. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  7. Can I join IIT after completion of Diploma in Computer Science with 55% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  9. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  10. Chances to get admission in NITs for a SC candidate having scored 67.4% in 12th and 60 marks in JEE Main
  11. Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?
  12. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  13. List of top 5 institutions of India to study Software Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  14. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  15. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  16. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College? -- [New]
  17. Cut off marks to get admission in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology to study M.Tech with Mechanical stream? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is there any other exam except JEE Main and Advanced to get admission in IIT Kharagpur?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?