24th December 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Canada after clearing IELTS exam?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have passed my 12th in private category with 61% in CBSE, so I want to know that, can I will applicable for study in Canada with IELTS? Will I get the admission after clearing the IELTS exam or not? Can you give me the right information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  3. Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?
  4. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Am I eligible to study masters from Canada if got overall of 5.5 band in IELTS? For which university I am eligible?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in Canada as per my IELTS score and percentage in graduation?
  8. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  11. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. How much band is reqired in IELTS exam to study in Canada or Australia?
  13. How much is the band requirement to get Canada study Visa?
  14. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  16. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Canada after completion of 75% marks?
  18. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
25th December 2016, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Canada after clearing IELTS exam?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Canada Universities after clearing IELTS examination. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your IELTS examination scores, you can apply for admission to higher education course in Canada Universities. The university which you have applied will review your application and if you are found eligible, you will be offered admission for pursuing your higher studies in Canada Universities.
3rd August 2021, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Canada after clearing IELTS exam?

What should be done after I clear my ielts exam .? What are the courses offered in canada University ? I am class 12 student . I am confused about what should I do after clearing ielts exam . And what are the steps after getting a admission in a university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?