25th July 2011, 06:18 PM
krina mehta

Procedure to be followed to get admission in MS in Computer Science and Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOEFL?

Hi..I want to know that what procedure should i follow to get admission in MS in Computer Science & Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOFELL.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  3. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  6. Higher degree in computer engineering Abroad? Role of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  8. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  10. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  11. Procedure to get admission through GRE and TOEFL for M.S. in USA?
  12. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  13. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?
  15. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  17. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  18. Detailed information about MS course in abroad after B.E Aeronautical?
13th October 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to get admission in MS in Computer Science and Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOEFL?

hi nw I am doing be cse 3rd year.i am interested to do ms in foreign universities. so kindly tel the procedure to prepare for exams gre and toefl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?