13th January 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? What do I have to do to get the job?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology and now I wish to do a Government job so I want to know am I eligible to get a Government job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? What do I have to do to get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology and B.Ed
  4. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  5. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  9. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  10. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  12. How to get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
  14. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  16. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get government bank job after completing degree?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc in Biotechnology
15th January 2017, 09:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? What do I have to do to get the job?

You are eligible for government job after completing Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology. There are multiple exams for which you an apply:

1. Combined Graduate Level examination conducted by SSC.

2. Combined Defence Services exam.

3. Air Force Common Admission Test.

4. Civil Services examination.

5. Central Armed Police Force exam.

6. PSC entrance exams.

7. Bank entrance exams.
15th January 2017, 10:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? What do I have to do to get the job?

B.Sc biotechnology candidates are eligible for various kind of competitive entrance exams for government job in different sector. First examination is of UPSC exams. You are eligible for UPSC entrance exams like Civil Services exam, CDS exam, CAPF exam etc. Other than you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Graduate level exam.

You can also go for Master's degree in Biotechnology. If you want to get into banking sector, you need to apply for IBPS Common written exam for clerk or probationary officer.
16th January 2017, 01:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

For Government job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology you can appear in entrance examination organized by SSC, UPSC and PSC. If you have to clear entrance examination then you are eligible to jobs in government sector jobs. My suggestion to you is that first make a complete plan for preparation and then clear the Entrance examination after that you can apply for Government job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology.

JOB PROFILE FOR YOU

=> Biostatistician

=> Scientific assistant

=> Clinical Research Manager

TOP GOVERNMENT SECTOR

1. Biotech Consortium India Limited

2. Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology

3. All India Biotech Association
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?