7th February 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What IELTS score is accepted for admission in Canada?

Hi, I had done MBA in marketing or human resource management. IELTS band score are as follows W-5.5,L-5.5,R-5.5,S-7. Would I get study visa of Canada for PG diploma without any issue.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  2. Can I apply for admission in Canada with score of 6 band in IELTS?
  3. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  4. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  7. What score in IELTS is acceptable for studying in Canada? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exams except GMAT to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad
  9. What is the best score in IELTS to do Automobiles Engineering in Canada?
  10. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  11. How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?
  12. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  13. What should I do for pursuing PhD in Zoology from Foreign countries?
  14. Can I pursue High School in Canada without IELTS? Cutoff marks required in 10th CBSE to get admission?
  15. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
  16. Which entrance exam to answer to do MBA in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study in Canada after clearing IELTS exam?
  18. How can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA through GRE?
10th February 2017, 01:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What IELTS score is accepted for admission in Canada?

The minimum IELTS score required to get admission in Canada Universities is 6 bands. Some universities may also require more than 6.5 bands in IELTS examination. After securing good score in IELTS examination, you need to report your examinations score reports to the universities where you wish to apply for admission for pursuing PG Diploma course. Once, you have secured admission in the canada university, you can apply for study visa with all supporting documents and if it is approved, you can go to Canada for pursuing your PG Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?